Sunday, December 12, 2021

Power Comes From The Cross

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18

When I want to give up on this journey I find strength in the cross… When I feel like I can’t make it another day, I can go to sleep with a smile on my face because of the cross… It is through the cross that children of God find hope and strength… In suffering the most humiliating death on earth, Jesus obtained the greatest victory known to man which is defeating death… The cross reminds me that nothing thrust against me will overcome the will and divine plan of God… The cross reminds me to accept challenges, endure hardships and embrace obstacles because in the midst of my pain and suffering a victory is being obtained that will far surpass my current predicament… There are people who are in this world and don’t know the hope that they have or can have in Christ Jesus… There are people who you encounter on a daily basis that don’t know the authority the enemy has over them is only given to him by them because the cross has set them free… People don’t know that they have been freed and are in bondage by choice and not circumstance… Since people don’t realize what Jesus did and haven’t realized that the situations they face and the chaos that surrounds their everyday lives is a result of their own actions “the message of the cross is foolishness…” Your life can be better than it is, you can have a peace that is stable amidst this unstable world, but you must let go and allow God to work… Jesus let go after praying for the cup to pass from Him, as a result, God not only delivered Him but placed Him in high esteem… As a Christian, our faith lives in what took place on the cross… 

ALL FOR HIS GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment