Friday, December 10, 2021

My Peace I Give To You

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 14:27

You may not see Him, but there is evidence of His presence in your life… Jesus encourages us today to know that we can find comfort through our sleepless nights and tear-soaked pillowcases… You have been going through a rough patch in your life, you have been challenged and have felt the weight of the world upon your shoulders; however, know that you have a symbol of hope in the remnant of God’s peace… Jesus says, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you…” It was the peace of knowing that He would have the victory that allowed Him to be mocked and whipped… It was the peace of knowing that He would be reunited to the Father that allowed Him to be strung out on the Cross and it was the peace of His coming ascension which allowed Him to descend into the belly of this earth… Christ calls for you to take courage in knowing that you can be at peace today because the war has already been won… He leaves His peace to you today so you can know that storms on the horizon have already been passed through by His nail-scarred hands and His blood will keep you safe from all harm… Psalms 91 says “A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you if you make the Lord your dwelling place…” Smile today no matter what you are going through because you know that you will be okay and everything will work out; in other words, be at PEACE…

ALL FOR HIS GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment