Saturday, August 15, 2020

In Christ Whom Shall I Fear

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear" the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid"

Psalm 27:1

We live in a dark and aimless world; one that will lead you astray if you don’t know the passage that we focus on in today’s devotion… There are many things that we are susceptible to in this life; many avenues that we can take that will lead us down a path of destruction… The word of God declares that For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. The paths we see leading toward darkness are more visible and enticing than the paths that lead to Christ; however, despite what you see around you and how things may appear to be, you must focus your eye on the narrow path which leads to life… Everything around you says that you can’t amount to anything and the statistics say that you will fall into one of many unsuccessful categories; however, you can use these things to motivate you instead of deterring you. Let the world know that “The Lord is my light and my salvation…” I don’t know about you, but I refuse to be a statistic, I refuse to allow this world to limit me and dictate my future based on my ethnicity or past… God wants to open your eyes to a bright future, He wants to transform your mind to begin to look beyond what you know and see,; however, the key to all this is for you to recognize that you can be better than you are and go further than you currently have gone…  As a child of God our focus should be on living a life that is pleasing to the Lord and not appeasing our fellowman… Even though we are sure to face highs and lows on the roller-coaster called life, our focus on God and His will for us cannot be altered. Don't fear the heights or depths you experience. Don't be afraid to take a step out on Faith... Remember in Christ, whom shall I fear... Nothing should be feared in Christ, try something knew, go after that dream and silence the voices telling you that failure is the only end result... Even when we are at our lowest, Christ is using that to propel you higher! 

ALL FOR HIS GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment