Thursday, January 13, 2022

Count It All Joy

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 1:2-4

As a child of God, you should have uncontrollable joy when you face temptations… I know there are some reading this right now with a big mental question mark as to why or even how am I supposed to be delighted when I am tempted… The answer lies further in the text as we come to know that temptations show us the areas of our lives that we need to mature in as well as the areas in which we have grown… When we are faced with choices that go against the will of God, we as children of the most high must observe these snares as the glass being half full instead of being half empty… The glass being half full means that we embrace these temptations and find joy in knowing that we can be thankful that we are not where we use to be… The things that I use to give into I can now overcome, the situations that use to break me now make me and mold me into what God’s purpose is for my life… The glass half full says that there is something left in the cup as opposed to the half-empty approach which says that there isn’t enough… I don’t know what category you fall into; however, I can help you come to know where you stand depending on how you look at life… Do you embrace a challenge or do you run from it? I've learned to embrace it and count it all joy knowing that God is the head and is the perfect plan!

ALL FOR HIS GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment